Friday 21 January 2011

Pascal Grob:The No.1 of my favorite blogger of all time

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Pascal Grob is a photographer and a blog-owner; Fashion bits & bobs living in Zurich, Switzerland. He's got a very good test of fashion and his own identity. When I first saw his pictures, I've thought they are very interested. The photos he shoot for the street fashion in Zurich or his own looks that he published on his blog, Lookbook, Chictopia, or another presses who's selected him are very wonderful. This year he's starting to study in photography at school of art in Zurich. He's also got his visual diary blog. To be honest, he's my inspiration to write my blog and be interested in photography. Thank you Pascal, you alway has got a very good combination and You are always on my top sites. Wish me to meet you someday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

free counters

About Me

My photo
Chic chasseur from Chiang Mai ,Thailand